An art as a form of reflection and assimilation of reality, the form of sensory cognition, as an element of culture, influences the development of the personality, helps to manifest and develop the creative abilities of a person. Art therapy is a combination of psychology and creativity.
It uses the language of color, symbols and images instead of the usual verbal language. Creative exercises will help you on the path of self-exploration and add creativity to your life. Art therapy allows you to appeal to internal resources that have not been claimed so far.
Art therapy does not accidentally contain the word "therapy" - creativity calms, distracts from the circle of bored thoughts, relaxes and at the same time gives the opportunity to concentrate and gather strength.
What Are the Advantages of Art Therapy?
How can you benefit from being engaged in art activities?
- Art contributes to the formation of personality
- Favorably affects the intellectual potential
- Promotes the formation of socially acceptable moral guidelines
- Helps to learn to think creatively
- Contributes to the formation of positive self-esteem and self-confidence
- Helps to learn to observe, analyze, reflect, interpret
- Provides with the non-standard thinking, memory, speech, develops attention
- Helps to broaden the horizons and get acquainted with the cultural environment of the whole world
- Is a good helper in solving emotional and psychological problems
Art classes are aimed at the development of emotional intelligence and ways of emotional self-regulation, creativity and flexibility in solving various issues, improving the skill of "here and now", the balance between the right and left hemispheres. Try and you will see that all negative emotions you may experience now will disappear forever!