A modern bank client does not have to go to the bank to receive services. You can remotely transfer money, replenish your account and even open a deposit - just have a phone, tablet or computer. The only difficulty you may face is the choice of a lender because there are many fraudsters today. Check the up-to-date information on the banks and their products at the financial portal Gidmani before choosing a bank.
More about Internet Banking Services
Internet banking is a system that allows you to receive bank services through the Internet. For example, transfer money, pay bills, repay a loan. You can access the Internet Bank from a computer, tablet, smartphone simply through a browser. However, special applications can be installed on mobile gadgets - they are more convenient to use. But before downloading the application or logging in to the bank’s website, activate the Internet Banking service.
How to Use Online Banking?
If you are already a client of the bank (you have a bank card or account), you can use the Internet bank. But first, you need to register additionally in the Internet bank. The registration procedure is determined by the bank itself. This can be done via the Internet or you will have to come to the office with a passport and write a statement. Some banks allow you to connect the Internet bank through ATMs - without a personal appeal to the bank.
The Benefits of Online Banking
Opportunities of a modern online banking usually include:
- A personal account with information on the amounts that are on your accounts, cards (often deposits and loans);
- History of online transactions and account statements
- The ability to apply for an additional service (insurance, credit, deposit). In many banks, you can open a deposit or deposit without a personal appeal to the bank, but completely remotely;
- The ability to transfer money from account to account within the bank and to third-party banks;
- The ability to pay for common services (utilities, telephone, TV and the Internet);
- Additional opportunities for planning your personal budget: you can follow what you spend money on, set financial goals and save money on them.
A mobile bank is a service that allows you to receive information about card transactions, transfer money and perform other operations using your mobile phone. How to connect a mobile bank?
You will most likely be offered to connect a mobile bank immediately upon receipt of a card. If this does not happen, you will also have to contact the bank branch. As soon as you make any banking operation on your account (for example, pay, transfer money to another account, withdraw cash from an ATM), the bank will send you an SMS about this. This helps to control the balance in your account and to ensure that no transactions go without your knowledge. In addition, using the phone you can perform operations: pay for mobile communications, transfer money to other cards or electronic wallets.